STH BNK By Beulah is a project of an unprecedented scale for Melbourne, drawing together leading figures in international design and placemaking to create a world-class, multi-use development that sets a benchmark in liveable urban design.
This will be a city within a city. An ecosystem that is culturally enriching, imbued with a sense of community and belonging. A place where everything is connected and curated. A place to shop, stay, work, visit and learn. A place to get back to nature, at the top of Melbourne’s tallest tower. And, at the end of the day, a place to return home.
Tallest tower in the southern hemisphere
– Tallest vertical garden in the world
– The only hyper mixed-use project in Australia
– Provides the cleanest air in any Australian residential skyscraper
– First ever esteemed European arts institution Centre Pompidou from Paris, in Australia
– The first ever Four Seasons hotel in Melbourne, first ever brand new build for Four Seasons in
– Australia’s first shared Private Auto Club for residents
The site is located centrally & strategically within the CBD, arts, entertainment sports and Royal Botanic Gardens precinct
● STH BNK is a “walker’s paradise” and a “riders paradise”; achieving a 98/100 score as shopping, work, education, entertainment and daily errands do not require a car
● Southbank places everything at your fingertips, from waterfront dining to verdant parks including Kings Domain and the Botanic Gardens.
● Flinders Street Station and Melbourne Metro are just a short walk away, with bus routes, nine tram routes and convenient Taxi and Uber access nearby. An airport train link will also operate by 2026.
Expression of Interest Available.