Villa blocks From USD $46,000
A selection of large villa blocks and only 500 meter walk to the Selong Belanak beach. View Land For Sale
“Selong Belanak is a welcome antidote to the unchecked development, overcrowding and waste management concerns that blight more established Asian tourist resorts. The broad bay ticks all the boxes: luminous turquoise seas and sand as white as washing powder. Think Phuket 30 years ago.” — South China Morning Post
|Largest economy in Southeast Asia||On track to be the world’s 5th largest economy by 2030||Government has identified tourism as the key focus with a target to double tourist arrivals within the next 5 years||4th largest population in the world||Vibrant domestic market with rapidly strengthening purchase power|
– As the closest neighbour to Bali, Lombok has been identified by the Government as the core driver for the next stage in Indonesian tourism growth.
– One of the fastest-growing tourism destinations in the archipelago with an International Airport offering direct flights to Singapore, Malaysia & Australia with many more in the pipeline.
– Bali connectivity via 18 flights per day as well as fast boat services.
– Firm Government commitment to infrastructure development with investments already made into roads, power plants, waste management and water treatment facilities.
– International port terminal and marinas attracting luxury cruise ships and yachts from around the world.
Why South Lombok?
– With the opening of the new International Airport in the South of the Island a few years ago (with more upgrades to come), the area has become a go to place for both private investment and Government infrastructure.
– South Lombok is the home of Mandalika; the single, largest Government backed, tourism project in Indonesia and South East Asia. When completed, this integrated resort will boast a MotoGP circuit, theme park, marina, water sports center, nature reserve, and two championship golf courses. There will also be branded hotel groups such as Club Med, Pullman & Paramount Studios; most of which are already under construction.
– With white sand and turquoise waters, South Lombok’s beaches are consistently voted amongst Asia’s top beaches; including publications such as the revered Condé Nast Traveler.
Located within the estate will be a main reception center which guests will be able to use (see *note below). The reception center will greet guests upon arrival and take care of all their needs whilst they stay at the villa. At the management center there will be a mini store for basic goods such as drinks and snacks. When a guest vacates the villa, they will be able to use the facilities at the center until they need to leave. The reception center will incorporate suitcase storage, showers as well as a family/ TV room.
The management company (if you choose) will provide a full turnkey solution for your investment; making sure your villa is fully maintained and serviced whilst your guests are in residence and making sure the villa is promoted to all the major platforms enabling you to gain the most from your investment.
other services we can assist with
– Villa design (traditional, resort, modern , contemporary , eco)
– Manage the build of the villa for you
– Full video monitoring during the build
– Furniture and linen selection
– Connections to services
– Website to promote your villa
– Naming your villa
How to get there
Currently there are three airlines flying international sectors to Lombok; with Perth, Australia the latest (and closest) addition with rumours that Melbourne, Australia is to be added next. Five airlines service domestic flights from Bali, including the most popular Bali to Lombok route with five flights each way, per day. You can also catch the slow or fast boats to Lombok from Bali’s Benoa Harbour. Things are on the move so more flights are being added all the time.
What is Mandalika Lombok
Mandalika is the next world class, tourism destination in Indonesia created by the Indonesia Tourism Development Corporation (ITDC). This new destination will offer a unique experience, separating it from other noted locations around the world. Positioned in the southern part of Lombok Island with more than 16 km of sparkling white sandy beaches, the Mandalika has been designed as an ecotourism destination from the offset; incorporating Clean Solar Cell Energy, Water Desalination Plants and keeping over 51% of the resort as open ‘Green Space’, which will not only maintain and protect the natural beauty of the Mandalika scenery but also enhance the life and culture of the local people.
ITDC is ready to develop the beautiful area of 1,175 ha in the Mandalika which has been designated as a Special Economic Zone, encompassing the highest quality standards for both properties as well as the landscaping.
Indonesia will soon host a world-class motor racing event, for the first time after more than two decades, as the country has now secured a deal with Dorna Sports’ MotoGP for a slot in the 2021 season.
The construction of the 4.32-kilometer racetrack through beautiful scenery from mountains to pristine beaches is part of the effort to turn Mandalika into a world-class tourist destination.